Proposal Deadline: February 28
- Share your interests and passions with your peers
- Start a conversation (or even a movement) on campus
- Meet others who have similar interests in sustainability
- Improve your public speaking skills in a nonjudgmental setting
- Receive dedicated feedback on creating effective and engaging presentations
The Health Policy and Administration (HPA) Minor is designed to give students a concentration in the area of public health policy and the study of health care delivery. It is open to all majors and places an emphasis on providing students with the analytical methods and knowledge of institutional complexity necessary for an understanding of the rapidly evolving medical industry. Students interested in either public health policy or research, or administrative roles in health care could benefit from the minor.
The course work requires 5 courses, including 1 elective and an internship for a total of 15 credit hours. Students who wish to complete the minor in HPA are advised to consult the suggested schedule on this site.